Universal, Heavy Duty Microtome For Motorized Operation.
For routine work, the MR3 is frequently used for histology and materials preparation. The rotary microtome features a rapid trim function, a positive mechanical lock on the hand wheel, specimen orientation and rotation, plus a digital section counter display on the front panel.
- Heavy base casting for stable sectioning
- Vertical cutting stroke with solid cross roller bearing specimen carriage
- Control panel with Digital Section Counter Display and easy-to-clean membrane switches
- Electronic feed with fast return
- Separate trim control function with footswitch
- Preset trim setting for fast block trimming
- Removable waste tray
- Wide range of accessories available for Histology, Materials, and Forensic applications
- Available with High/Low Profile Disposable Steel Blade Holder and Specimen Holder (choice of Cassette Clamp or Fixed Jaw Vise Clamp)
- MR 3 supplied with double footswitch control for trim & cut functions